Thursday, March 29, 2012

Exporting Reports

Hi,

I'm exporting my report to a Text file.

Main report works fine. While exporting sub reports, all the records are exporting. The problem is sub report data starts from the second position. i.e it leaves the first position as blank. I had arragned my fields correctly. Then why am I getting this blank space.

And Is there any way to export only the sub report?

ThanksResolved.

Anyway, thank u guys.|||Could u explain me how did u solve it? ;)

Rohini|||Hi,

Actually it's not a problem of Sub reports. It's a know issue. Downloaded and installed a Hot Fix from the CrystalDecisions website.

It's working now.

But the problem is, while trying to export thru asp code it again leaves a blank space.

If any of you experienced the same, please help me

Thankssql

No comments:

Post a Comment