Thursday, March 29, 2012

exporting pdf file issue in reporting services

I am trying to export a report as a pdf file which may be around 160MB in
size and the report is giving issues, its timing out or gives me out of
memory, can someone let me know if you faced an issue like this and how it
can be fixed.Look at the available resources that you have on the server (IIS, RAM) the
other thing make your IIS session longer, if I am not wrong you can set it in
reporting services configuration if not go to your IIS administration and set
it for the reportserver site.
"jagan" wrote:
> I am trying to export a report as a pdf file which may be around 160MB in
> size and the report is giving issues, its timing out or gives me out of
> memory, can someone let me know if you faced an issue like this and how it
> can be fixed.|||I already tried this and also increased the session time out, but not working.
"Paul.G." wrote:
> Look at the available resources that you have on the server (IIS, RAM) the
> other thing make your IIS session longer, if I am not wrong you can set it in
> reporting services configuration if not go to your IIS administration and set
> it for the reportserver site.
> "jagan" wrote:
> > I am trying to export a report as a pdf file which may be around 160MB in
> > size and the report is giving issues, its timing out or gives me out of
> > memory, can someone let me know if you faced an issue like this and how it
> > can be fixed.|||What version of RS?
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"jagan" <jagan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9E4AA6AE-DB11-4600-B75D-EFDF49DD5277@.microsoft.com...
>I am trying to export a report as a pdf file which may be around 160MB in
> size and the report is giving issues, its timing out or gives me out of
> memory, can someone let me know if you faced an issue like this and how it
> can be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment