Sunday, March 25, 2012

Exporting Database using Microsoft OLE DB Prvider

Hello,

I'm trying to export a database using the 'DTS Import/Export Wizard', I need to use the 'Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server', but it does not appear on the 'Data source' Drop-Down list of that Wizard.

What can I do to get that OLE DB Provider installed?

I'm running SQL Server 2000 Personal on a Windows XP Media Center PC and I have MSDAC 2.8 SP1 installed.

I also checked that I have the file sqloledb.dll on the 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole db' directory.

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks.

apply sql server sp4|||

I already have SQL Server SP4.

I also tried to unregister and re-register sqloledb.dll and oledb32.dll

|||Anybody? I'm having the exact same problem. how do you "re-install" and register the standard data source items like "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server"?

I'm running XP Media Center SP2 with

SQL Enterprise Manager 2000 SP4.

I've re-registered the DLLs, etc. Where can the data source files physically be found?

I don't have much use for "Driver da Microsoft para arquivos textto (*txt,*csv)"!

I need my SQL Import/Export back! Help!

Thanks, all...

No comments:

Post a Comment