Sunday, March 25, 2012

Exporting Datas to Excel File

I have a server where I have installed SQL Server.I am running a Visual
Basic Software in a Client computer.I want to execute a Sql Query which
exports all the datas of a sql server table to that client machine as a
MS-Excel file.I have done that query with MS-Access, but that's not
working with SQL Server.
Please reply meHi
The best way would be to use DTS for this if you are using SQL 2000 or SSIS
if you are using SQL 2005. You can use the Import/Export Wizard to create a
package and job that will do it for you if you don't want to start from
scratch. There is plenty of information on DTS/SSIS in books online, but
there are also additional information at http://www.sqldts.com
John
"retheeshnewage@.gmail.com" wrote:

> I have a server where I have installed SQL Server.I am running a Visual
> Basic Software in a Client computer.I want to execute a Sql Query which
> exports all the datas of a sql server table to that client machine as a
> MS-Excel file.I have done that query with MS-Access, but that's not
> working with SQL Server.
> Please reply me
>

No comments:

Post a Comment