Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Exporting is not wokring if we place an Image in the Report Header

Hi all..

In my report, i am placing an Image(Embedded) in the Header section. But while i am exporting the document to pdf , it is not displaying any data except the Header Image 3 times. I tried this by placing the image in a List data region also. But still the same problem.

Can any one help me if you come across these kind of issue?

Thanks in advance

Is the image positioned right again the report report border?

Are you using sub reports in the body or is it just straight data?

What is the format of the image?

Will export correctly to Excel?

|||

Exporting to Excel is okay. But to the PDF it is not exporting and displaying the Image(JPEG) thrice.

I placed the image in the header and placed within the report border. I am not using any sub reports. It is straight data.

Can any one faced this kind of problem? pleae give me some solution.

thanks in advance.

|||

Just out of interest, can you change the image type to a gif and try it. I've had PDF exports that have 'issues' with jpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment