Thursday, March 29, 2012

Exporting reports to Excel

Hi everybody:
I created a report and I exported it to Excel.
My report has a chart that is set to "no visible", exporting it to PDF I
have no problems, but exporting it to MSExcel, I can see the chart!!!!
Is this a bug? Is there any workaround to allow me to export to both PDF and
Excel?
Best regards
ErnestoDo you have conditional visibility on the chart?
--
Brian Welcker
Group Program Manager
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Ernesto Bascón" <ebascon@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:eDi8KwtkEHA.3720@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi everybody:
> I created a report and I exported it to Excel.
> My report has a chart that is set to "no visible", exporting it to PDF I
> have no problems, but exporting it to MSExcel, I can see the chart!!!!
> Is this a bug? Is there any workaround to allow me to export to both PDF
> and
> Excel?
> Best regards
>
> Ernesto
>|||Yes, I have some like
Hidden
=IIF(fields!Name="Name", true, false)
"Brian Welcker [MSFT]" <bwelcker@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:ufXtiD7kEHA.3536@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Do you have conditional visibility on the chart?
> --
> Brian Welcker
> Group Program Manager
> SQL Server Reporting Services
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
> "Ernesto Bascón" <ebascon@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:eDi8KwtkEHA.3720@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Hi everybody:
> >
> > I created a report and I exported it to Excel.
> >
> > My report has a chart that is set to "no visible", exporting it to PDF I
> > have no problems, but exporting it to MSExcel, I can see the chart!!!!
> >
> > Is this a bug? Is there any workaround to allow me to export to both PDF
> > and
> > Excel?
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> >
> > Ernesto
> >
> >
>|||Are you running SP1? I think there was a fix around conditional visibility
in Excel.
--
Brian Welcker
Group Program Manager
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Ernesto Bascón" <ebascon@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:e9F0JOClEHA.536@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Yes, I have some like
> Hidden
> =IIF(fields!Name="Name", true, false)
>
> "Brian Welcker [MSFT]" <bwelcker@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:ufXtiD7kEHA.3536@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Do you have conditional visibility on the chart?
>> --
>> Brian Welcker
>> Group Program Manager
>> SQL Server Reporting Services
>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
>> "Ernesto Bascón" <ebascon@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:eDi8KwtkEHA.3720@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> > Hi everybody:
>> >
>> > I created a report and I exported it to Excel.
>> >
>> > My report has a chart that is set to "no visible", exporting it to PDF
>> > I
>> > have no problems, but exporting it to MSExcel, I can see the chart!!!!
>> >
>> > Is this a bug? Is there any workaround to allow me to export to both
>> > PDF
>> > and
>> > Excel?
>> >
>> > Best regards
>> >
>> >
>> > Ernesto
>> >
>> >
>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment