Friday, February 24, 2012

export to excel

Hi:
I have some percentage value in my report. I set these to 0 decimal point
in design layout.
It works fine when display on the web. But when I export them to excel,
these value is set to 1 decimal point.
Is there a way to round to no decimal point when exporting to excel?Ken,
Indeed the standard percentage format without decimals (P0) doesn't export
correctly to Excel. You can use #,##0% as a custom format.
Jan Pieter Posthuma
"ken" wrote:
> Hi:
> I have some percentage value in my report. I set these to 0 decimal point
> in design layout.
> It works fine when display on the web. But when I export them to excel,
> these value is set to 1 decimal point.
> Is there a way to round to no decimal point when exporting to excel?
>|||Thanks Jan, it's very helpful
"Jan Pieter Posthuma" wrote:
> Ken,
> Indeed the standard percentage format without decimals (P0) doesn't export
> correctly to Excel. You can use #,##0% as a custom format.
> Jan Pieter Posthuma
> "ken" wrote:
> > Hi:
> > I have some percentage value in my report. I set these to 0 decimal point
> > in design layout.
> > It works fine when display on the web. But when I export them to excel,
> > these value is set to 1 decimal point.
> > Is there a way to round to no decimal point when exporting to excel?
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment