Sunday, February 26, 2012

Export to Excel and PDF

About Excel:
I found that the content of the subreports can't export to the Excel. It
said "Subreports within table/matrix cells are ignored." Is this mean that
it is not support or there are some way to do that. the subreports is very
important to me.
About PDF:
There are Chinese content in my report that I can see it in IE but when I
export to PDF, it is all become "' ' '". I check that it is not related
to the version of Acrobat reader. I guess it is something about the
reporting server. Any idea?
Thanks,
CharlesRS is known to be very buggy with exports to both Excel and PDF. Subreports
cause lots of problems as well. Maybe this will be fixed in future versions?
"Charles Lee" <CharlesLee@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:8134A9FE-BEEC-418F-AB29-6BD493617B95@.microsoft.com...
> About Excel:
> I found that the content of the subreports can't export to the Excel. It
> said "Subreports within table/matrix cells are ignored." Is this mean
that
> it is not support or there are some way to do that. the subreports is
very
> important to me.
> About PDF:
> There are Chinese content in my report that I can see it in IE but when I
> export to PDF, it is all become "' ' '". I check that it is not
related
> to the version of Acrobat reader. I guess it is something about the
> reporting server. Any idea?
> Thanks,
> Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment