Sunday, February 26, 2012

Export to Excel -multiple sheets

Hi,

I am using .rdlc report in ASP.NET 2.0.

My report consists of 10 subreport and 1 main report. I want to export each subreport in separate sheets like Shee1 is Subreport1 and Sheet2 is Subreport2 etc... How can i do this.

Thanks.

The Excel renderer creates new worksheet tabs for each page in your report. To get a new page for each Subreport, put each of them inside a Rectangle and set PageBreakAtStart on the Rectangle to True.

-Chris

|||

I haven't been able to get the sub reports to show when exported to excel. Is there a trick to this?

Dwayne

|||

This works for me. However, what does not work, is using a subreport in a cell of a table and export that to Excel.

Regards, Jeroen

|||Hi, related to Jeroen's Question...
"This works for me. However, what does not work, is using a subreport in a cell of a table and export that to Excel."

As a solution for this problem, we can have a rectangle within the table and place the subreport inside it, it allows to export. There is again few limitaions further but at least we can export the data of the subreport. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment