Friday, February 24, 2012

export to exce1

I am using subreport techique to include in my report layout. I can see all
the report and subreport (by clicking the toggle key) from the internet
browser. After exporting to EXCEL format, i can't see the subreport items.
What went wrong'
Thanks.What version/service pack are you using? Is your subreport contained in a
table?
--
Andy Potter
blog : http://sqlreportingservices.spaces.live.com
info@.(NOSPAM)lakeclaireenterprises.com
"Theresa" <Theresa@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:94D59D45-FE59-4B88-8FE0-7A33080AFD31@.microsoft.com...
>I am using subreport techique to include in my report layout. I can see
>all
> the report and subreport (by clicking the toggle key) from the internet
> browser. After exporting to EXCEL format, i can't see the subreport
> items.
> What went wrong'
> Thanks.|||Hi Andy,
Thanks for your email.
I am using SQL 2005 (version 9.00.1399.00) and Excel 2003 SP2. The subreport
is contained in the detailed row of my table. This subreport is perfected
for my application, it return different number of rows and with hidden
property set to true. Each time click the toggle key it display the result
from the subreport. Unfortunately, it just could not display the contents of
the subreport when exported to Excel. Thanks for your attention. And would
like to hear your response.
"Andy Potter" wrote:
> What version/service pack are you using? Is your subreport contained in a
> table?
> --
> Andy Potter
> blog : http://sqlreportingservices.spaces.live.com
> info@.(NOSPAM)lakeclaireenterprises.com
> "Theresa" <Theresa@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:94D59D45-FE59-4B88-8FE0-7A33080AFD31@.microsoft.com...
> >I am using subreport techique to include in my report layout. I can see
> >all
> > the report and subreport (by clicking the toggle key) from the internet
> > browser. After exporting to EXCEL format, i can't see the subreport
> > items.
> > What went wrong'
> > Thanks.
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment