Sunday, February 26, 2012

Export to Excel Legal Landscape

I created a Landscape Report for Legal Paper. When I export the report to
Excel the report appears in Excel as Landscape for 8.5X11.
Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?Have you tried changing the report page size to 8.5x14?
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:164F62F5-44A5-4A89-9132-D647DC10D538@.microsoft.com...
>I created a Landscape Report for Legal Paper. When I export the report to
> Excel the report appears in Excel as Landscape for 8.5X11.
> Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?|||Are you refering to the page size in the print dialog box for excel or the
page size in the report server. I have changed the page size in the report
server to 8.5 x 14.
Same results. Exports landscape to excel but size 8.5X11.
"Jeff A. Stucker" wrote:
> Have you tried changing the report page size to 8.5x14?
> --
> Cheers,
> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> \
> Business Intelligence
> www.criadvantage.com
> ---
> "sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:164F62F5-44A5-4A89-9132-D647DC10D538@.microsoft.com...
> >I created a Landscape Report for Legal Paper. When I export the report to
> > Excel the report appears in Excel as Landscape for 8.5X11.
> >
> > Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?
>
>|||Report server. Does it export to PDF or TIFF legal size correctly? Just
curious...
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D879AC34-A597-409F-9493-BAACB0489FEE@.microsoft.com...
> Are you refering to the page size in the print dialog box for excel or the
> page size in the report server. I have changed the page size in the report
> server to 8.5 x 14.
> Same results. Exports landscape to excel but size 8.5X11.
>
> "Jeff A. Stucker" wrote:
>> Have you tried changing the report page size to 8.5x14?
>> --
>> Cheers,
>> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
>> \
>> Business Intelligence
>> www.criadvantage.com
>> ---
>> "sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:164F62F5-44A5-4A89-9132-D647DC10D538@.microsoft.com...
>> >I created a Landscape Report for Legal Paper. When I export the report
>> >to
>> > Excel the report appears in Excel as Landscape for 8.5X11.
>> >
>> > Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?
>>|||If I go into print setup in PDF it works and TIFF works. I have gone into
Print Setup for excel and set to legal and it still doesn't work. Any other
thoughts?
"Jeff A. Stucker" wrote:
> Report server. Does it export to PDF or TIFF legal size correctly? Just
> curious...
> --
> Cheers,
> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> \
> Business Intelligence
> www.criadvantage.com
> ---
> "sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D879AC34-A597-409F-9493-BAACB0489FEE@.microsoft.com...
> > Are you refering to the page size in the print dialog box for excel or the
> > page size in the report server. I have changed the page size in the report
> > server to 8.5 x 14.
> > Same results. Exports landscape to excel but size 8.5X11.
> >
> >
> > "Jeff A. Stucker" wrote:
> >
> >> Have you tried changing the report page size to 8.5x14?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> >> \
> >>
> >> Business Intelligence
> >> www.criadvantage.com
> >> ---
> >> "sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:164F62F5-44A5-4A89-9132-D647DC10D538@.microsoft.com...
> >> >I created a Landscape Report for Legal Paper. When I export the report
> >> >to
> >> > Excel the report appears in Excel as Landscape for 8.5X11.
> >> >
> >> > Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?
> >>
> >>
> >>
>
>|||I am still having this issue. Is this something that will be fixed in the
next service pack? My CFO's and CEO's are getting fustrated having to do
multiple steps to print the exported document in Legal Landscape.
"sturmill" wrote:
> If I go into print setup in PDF it works and TIFF works. I have gone into
> Print Setup for excel and set to legal and it still doesn't work. Any other
> thoughts?
> "Jeff A. Stucker" wrote:
> > Report server. Does it export to PDF or TIFF legal size correctly? Just
> > curious...
> >
> > --
> > Cheers,
> >
> > '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> > \
> >
> > Business Intelligence
> > www.criadvantage.com
> > ---
> > "sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:D879AC34-A597-409F-9493-BAACB0489FEE@.microsoft.com...
> > > Are you refering to the page size in the print dialog box for excel or the
> > > page size in the report server. I have changed the page size in the report
> > > server to 8.5 x 14.
> > > Same results. Exports landscape to excel but size 8.5X11.
> > >
> > >
> > > "Jeff A. Stucker" wrote:
> > >
> > >> Have you tried changing the report page size to 8.5x14?
> > >>
> > >> --
> > >> Cheers,
> > >>
> > >> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> > >> \
> > >>
> > >> Business Intelligence
> > >> www.criadvantage.com
> > >> ---
> > >> "sturmill" <sturmill@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >> news:164F62F5-44A5-4A89-9132-D647DC10D538@.microsoft.com...
> > >> >I created a Landscape Report for Legal Paper. When I export the report
> > >> >to
> > >> > Excel the report appears in Excel as Landscape for 8.5X11.
> > >> >
> > >> > Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> >
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment