Friday, February 24, 2012

Export to Excel

Hi,
I am new to reporting services. From the HTML toolbar, if i try to export to
excel... i get the entire report. eg. if i have 3 sections in the report
s1 - header
s2- data
s3 - footer
all 3 of them are exported to excel.
I want to export only the data section (s2).
Is that possible. Please let me know.Its something like SSRS takes (whatever is displayed) it in excel. Generally
what I do is that I copy the same report give a seperate name and in that
report I remove header and footer and in the original report I provide a link
called "Export to Excel" and in the action you should give URL access syntax
for excel.
Ofcourse this is one of the method you can use.
Amarnath
"Gaurav" wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to reporting services. From the HTML toolbar, if i try to export to
> excel... i get the entire report. eg. if i have 3 sections in the report
> s1 - header
> s2- data
> s3 - footer
> all 3 of them are exported to excel.
> I want to export only the data section (s2).
> Is that possible. Please let me know.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment