Sunday, February 19, 2012

Export to CSV w/ grouping problem after 2005 upgrade

Hi,

After upgrading to reporting services 2005 from 2000, reports that used to export to CSV correctly don't now. It appears the CSV export suddenly stops at a table with grouping. Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks.I am having the same problem although I'm not sure it is the grouping that breaks it. I have many reports, and after converting to 2005 some of them export data in the table to csv and others do not. I am unable to find any differences between the reports that work and those that don't - all of the having groups in the table. I am disappointed that the original post was back in February and there have been no responses?|||I fixed this by changing the Output property of the table from Auto to Yes. Although I'm still not sure why it was working on some reports and not others. Both had the same conditional expressions for visibility in them and the Output property of both were set to Auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment